Saturday 25 March 2017

Prototype of my CLIL Educational Digital Project

Here I am again, now with my Prototype of my CLIL Educational Digital Project.
First of all, we had to complete a template with the main points of our project. I don't know if you remember that the other day I wrote a post where I was talking about the analysis of educational projects. This time it's my opportunity to start my own project.
In the template you can find a brief summary of my future project. As you can see it's very complete so I hope you can image how it will be.
It's true that this step of the process it's the most difficult because it's when you have to start creating and thinking activities, rubrics, class distribution, content and so on.
Here you have the link of my template and then, I have done a video where I have explained some characteristics of it.


LINK:


VIDEO:




Personal reflection 
Doing videos and put on the Internet is not the best thing that I like to do. I was looking for another tools to updated a video but it was so difficult for me to find it so finally I decided to use Youtube. 
Thank to this homework, we are practicing with some tool that I haven't work before as Googledocs or Youtube. 
I also have to think about the characteristics of my didactic unit before complete the template and it carried me a long time but, I have to said that it was good to think about it, it let me prepare for next projects that I will have to do. 

Thank you for reading this blog.
SEE YOU SOON :)

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely way to make them councious about everyday-life topics like clothes!!

    ReplyDelete