Tuesday 21 February 2017

Andrea, what about yourself?

Hello everyone, today I have a new post where you can know my friend Andrea.
I have known her in this Master's degree and today I have decided to ask them some questions to know better her.
First of all, I did some tricky questions about herself, for example, how many times a day do you look yourself in the mirror? or what do you do when you can't sleep? After this questions there will be another ones where we will talk about this master and why we decided to come to this master and let us to know each other. Do you want to see her?
She is Andrea, she is 23 years old and she's from Valencia. She decided to settle down in Madrid for a year to life the experience to live by their own. 
Doing this activity we have learn a bit more about ourselves. Also it's an opportunity to know a new App called Soundcloud that we had never used. We were working listening and speaking skills doing this interview letting us to improve our English and at the same time how to use TIC and English together. 
Here it is the audio of the interview that we did this afternoon. I hope you like it and I'm waiting for your comments. See you soon. 

5 comments:

  1. Having fun and learning at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blanca!!!
    Nice interview to Andrea, I like very much because i see it very spontaneous and not too robotic. I think this it was i like most, because no one want to hear a robotic interview. Moreover, I like the first questions because I think are very funny and also the mirror questions says a lot about a person. Well done and nice job Blanca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, Blanca and Andrea! I totally agree with Álvaro, I think that it is a very natural interview and the first questions are very funny. I have enjoyed a lot with your work!
    Keep going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful friends I have¡¡¡¡ Both of you are really smart, love you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job girls, I enjoy it a lot!!!! Maybe you have to change your career and start one like journalists :)

    ReplyDelete