Tuesday 16 May 2017

3X1 Review

This is coming to an end, this will be my last post for the ICT subject and it's a way to say goodbye to you and, why not? To think about my learning process during this subject.

For this post, I'm going to talk about my 3x1 review. What is it about? I have to talk about three things that I have loved of the subject and one thing that I consider that I would improve. I have prepare a Canva to show you these three things.



What I think that it should improve, it's the time that we have. The second fourth-month period has to many things to do: practices, lots of works and also, the TFM. These other things make us difficult to dedicate so many time to this subject. 

However, thanks to this subject, I have loved the new digital tools that I have learnt to use, how much have I developed my creativity and finally, all the new ideas that I have now to carry out in the future with my students. 

A fun way to say goodbye to this subject it's using the known memes. I have used Generador de memes online to make this one, which represent my own experience during the subject.




I'm sure that you agree with me :) 

Thank you for reading my posts. 

SEE YOU SOON!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that feedback has been and will be useful in your future career!
    Keep it up!
    Best

    ReplyDelete